Pages

mercoledì 28 gennaio 2015

Welcome!

Hey there,



This is my first 'dolly related' blog.
I decided to start one since I own so many dolls and my Flickr is filled with pictures but almost no one knows anything about my dolls backstories.




So...
If you have some free time on hand and want to get to know me better, this is the right place.

I've been loving BJDs since 2003 but I never got the chance to buy one till 2011.
I've been in the hobby for almost 4 years, now.
I bought my very first BJD (a msd guy called Dara) in July, 2011.

At that time my grail doll was Soom Sard. I felt in love with him since SOOM put him on sale but, as I said before, I was very young and didn't have enough money to purchase him.

Now I own mostly Soom dolls. SOOM is my favorite bjd company along with Dollshe.
I own some Migidoll and Luts dolls, too.

I collect vintage toys and other kind of dolls, too (Azone and Blythe dolls for the most part). I'm also into photography, arts, journalism and music.


Short Bio

I was born in 1988 and my zodiacal sign is Pisces; by the way my natal chart is filled with planets in Aries and I have a lot of similarities with that sign.

I'm a very shy person so It's not very easy for me to bond with people in the hobby.
Despite that, I met a few nice fellow collectors that I treasure a lot; one of them is C., whom I adopted my 'Heliot D. Ripper' from... I don't know If you'll ever read these lines but I want to thank you for everything, really... you're the best and nicest person I've ever came across in this hobby! I owe you so much...

I have some health problems; they've been interfering a lot with my life, recently. I'm still trying to find the real cause of my disease.
Dolls keep me away from negative thoughts. They comfort me when I'm feeling sad or alone.


What else?

I love dogs. Dogs, dogs, dogs. I own three and they're so cuddly and cute, I almost melt everytime I have them around.
I was a cat person before.. but having a dog changed my mind eventually...

I'm very childish.. I mean... REALLY childish. I love toys. I sulk over stupid things. I hate to be scolded. So beware ;)


Why Mordred?

My nickname is a tribute to the Arthurian legends. He's best known as the illegitimate son of King Arthur.
It is a very complex character. Is Mordred a Villain or a Hero? Well, some legends state he's positive, other that he's very a negative one.
I think that truth lays in the middle.
To be honest he's a very charismatic character and I'm quite attracted to him.
I like bad boys, uh.
(Some basic info: http://www.kingarthursknights.com/others/mordred.asp)


 Why did I choose a male name?

Ok, I'm a girl with a boyish nickname. Is there anything wrong with it?
You see, as a child I was a tomboy... and sometimes I still am, even when wearing makeup and sexy female dresses. I can be very feminine too.
It's just the way I am.
And... Fortunately some boys happen to like it! ;)


 Where do I live?

Europe. I'm actually Italian but I also have German and French blood in my veins.


How many BJD do I own?

Another question, please! Hahahaha.
I own ton of SD boys.... but at the moment I only own two female BJDs (a msd girl and a YOSD one). I need to purchase a SD girl, someday!

That's all for now,

xoxo

Mordred




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento